Uniform and Badges
Our members wear a uniform to feel a sense of belonging and as a great way to show off their achievements
Each section has their own uniform. There are many different items available as part of the uniform but as a group we only ask that members wear the appropriate jumper (Squirrels, Beavers and Cubs) or shirt (Scouts and Young Leaders) for their section. All other items are optional and not expected, including trousers, polo tops, hats, etc. Each member will receive a group necker at investment, with the cost of this and badges incorporated into your monthly subscriptions.
Uniform is purchased by parents and carers. We recommend the following places to purchase uniform:
- Sheffield Scout and Guide Shop – You can try uniform on for sizing here too – Trippet Lane, Sheffield S1 4EL, https://www.scout-and-guide-shop.co.uk/
- Scout Shop – This is run by national – https://shop.scouts.org.uk/
- Amazon – you can purchase new and used uniform from here
- eBay – you can purchase new and used uniform from here at lower prices
- Charity shops across the city – used uniform can be purchased at lower prices
The uniform for each section is shown below, including an example of where to put badges. Click on the image to view a larger version.